Payments and shipments
|Payments and shipments information|
You will find, below, all the necessary information concerning the means of payment for your orders and our shipping terms. The POK® team is attentive to your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In compliance with Article L113-3 of the Consumer Code, POK only accepts payments by bank transfer. It is possible to make the bank transfer in two ways:
- Payment in advance: Orders must be paid by Early Bank Transfer. Your order remains on standby in our warehouses until confirmation of payment is received.
- Accounts: Our privileged customers benefit from advantageous payment conditions. Indeed, it is possible to pay your invoice after receipt of your orders and within a period specified in the sales conditions.
All deliveries made in France and abroad are subject to shipping fees. These shipping costs are calculated according to the size and weight of the goods but also according to their destination, delivery time and incoterm (Incoterm Code 2010).
Before any shipments, we will notify you in writing of the cost of delivery.
In France, it is possible to benefit from a FRANCO of port if the net amount of your order is higher than €600 (six hundred euros).
Carriers and shipment tracking
POK works in collaboration with various carriers, all experienced and reliable, who are able to deliver your goods quickly and confidently. We can, if you wish, organise express deliveries in order to guarantee you a fast delivery.
The delivery of your order can be tracked at any time. Depending on the carrier, this follow-up will be done by POK or by you using a tracking number that will be given to you at the time of collection. You will find, below, the list of our carriers and the follow-up possibilities.
- DHL: You can track the delivery of your package on the DHL website
- Fauveder, GEFCO, GEODIS and LYSEO: To follow the progress of your delivery, we invite you to contact your POK contact.
- DPD : If the delivery is made in France, you can track the delivery of your order on the DPD website, however, if the delivery destination is abroad, we invite you to get in touch with your POK contact.
If you wish, you may also pick up your order from us or schedule your carrier to collect it. If you choose to make a collection, we kindly ask you to schedule an appointment with your POK contact.
Any return of products must be subject to a prior agreement with our Quality Safety Environment department or either one of our sales departments. In all cases, returns must be sent free of postage to the following address:
Service Réception (Retour)
18 Cours Antoine Lavoisier
Z.I. Les Guignons
We remind you that non-standard products as well as custom-made products are neither taken back nor exchanged.
Standard products, delivered within the last 2 months, and whose good condition has been confirmed by our Quality Safety Environment department can be returned with a 30% discount on the invoice value.
If you notice damage and/or loss of goods during transport, we kindly ask you to apply the following procedure:
- Take pictures of your delivery on arrival
- Add, on the carrier’s delivery note, all the necessary reservations in precise terms
- Approach your POK contact immediately
We will respond to your request promptly.