CNC machine tools operator (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, there are motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, learn and develop your talents but above all take up great challenges.
Under the responsibility of a CNC programmer, you are in charge of the control of an unit of 4 CNC machine tools, the production, control and production of machined parts. (i.e. by metal removal). The position is to be filled on permanent contracts within the CRAN company and can start immediately depending on the candidate’s availability. Full time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Compliance with the quantity of parts to be produced.
- Perform tool usage corrections.
- Changing tools and carbide inserts.
- Measure a tool on the machine and on the presetter.
- Perform drilling, engraving, marking, storage and other operations…
- Transport and packaging of parts.
- Anticipate malfunctions.
- The qualified operators (CACES 1-3-5) change the pallets on the machining centers.
- Compliance of the parts to be manufactured.
- Use the control equipment made available.
- Ability to read plans and understand dimensional tolerances.
- Respect of dimensional and geometric tolerances.
- Complete the worksheets and dimensional survey sheets.
- Compliance with inspection frequencies.
- Identify checked parts.
- Detects drifts and makes the necessary modifications on workpieces during machining (dimensional errors, appearance defects, deformations, burrs, etc…).
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of its machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…).
- Daily oil level control (slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc…)
- Daily control of soluble oil filters.
- Weekly control of the state of the filters of electrical cabinets and various fans.
- Compliance with health and safety rules defined in the internal regulations.
- Clean machines and workstations at each shift change.
Your profile :
- BEP mechanical production training option machining, BAC professional STI or mechanical production training
- 2 years experience in the industry.
- Interpretation and good spatial representation of the volumes to be machined
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Logical, methodical and organized mind.
- Requires sustained attention.
- The gestures must be precise, meticulous and clever.
- Good physical resistance.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good resistance to stress
- Team spirit.
- Sense of customer service and good listening skills.
- Respond quickly to an emergency situation.
You have a diploma in mechanical production or experience in this field (machining center).
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address, quoting the reference CRAN1-USI-180720-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.