In-cab tests operator (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
In the production and logistics department, you carry out all the water tests of the assembled parts. The position is vacant on permanent contracts and can, depending on the candidate’s availability, start immediately. Full-time, based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Adjusting and checking the operation of the test booth
- Handling of the valves (opening and closing) of the test cabin
- Adjustment of flow rates and pressure according to the part to be tested
- Visual verification of the general appearance of the parts
- Parts inspection: leaks, operation and porosity
- Identification of non-conformities
- Check the appearance of the jets of the nozzles
- Checking the jet angles using a measuring tool
- Apposition of the “POK Control” for compliant parts
- Installation and implementation of test equipment
- Carrying out measurements and writing reports according to a protocol
- Carry out first-level maintenance and servicing
- Suggest improvements, if any
- Help to improve the company’s processes and be proactive
- Be particularly vigilant during the tests but also in the daily performance of his duties, ensure his own safety and that of others
- Inform management in writing of any organizational problems encountered.
- Knowledge of assembly and handling techniques
- Quality standards
- Ability to comply with production objectives
- Compliance with the instructions
- Writing skills (test reports)
- Analytical mind
- Communication and listening skills
- Accuracy and organization skills
- Proactive approach
- Reactive to unexpected events
You know how to interpret technical plans and files and you also know how to transmit your know-how.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and claims to the following address, mentioning the reference POK1-MON-TE-180910-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.