Inventory manager (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
As an inventory manager, you manage and optimize inventory, make inventory levels more reliable and avoid stock shortages.
You check the accuracy of the stocks linked to the different movements. You ensure the organization of product storage spaces (surface, storage, addressing).
You are the guarantor of the availability of components and finished products in stock. The position is to be filled immediately according to the candidate’s availability. Full time – Permanent contract – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins)
- Optimize existing stocks in order to drastically reduce current stocks and free up space
- Identify obsolete components and finished products in stock
- Analysis and management of physical and system stock gaps, identification and resolution of repetitive causes
- Ensure the accuracy of the article codes and the quantity entered in our management system
- Work closely with the management controller to establish a priority plan for rotating inventories and the preparation of the annual inventory
- Set up security stocks to avoid disruption
- Set up KPI and manage the training of its teams
- Ensure the distribution of the volumes of stored components in our various stores
- Propose improvement solutions to facilitate the picking of preparers and thus reduce the risk of errors
- Inform scheduling and planning on the availability of products and components in order to communicate specific deadlines to our customers
- In partnership with scheduling, ensure that finished products, as defined in our 80/20
- Supervise and manage the team leaders of the various departments (components, finished products, raw materials, foundries)
- Provide its teams with information useful for the smooth running of their activity
- Ensure the integration, training, follow-up and compliance with the procedures implemented in its department
- Supervise the quantitative control of the products received
- In relation with the production department, ensure that finished products are made available, in order to facilitate the dispatch of our customer orders
- Ensure reporting to its management
- Propose improvements in relation to your service
- In partnership with the HR department, participate in the recruitment, evaluation and integration of new employees
- Ensure the maintenance, cleaning and storage of the equipment made available to him/her
Your profile :
- Degree in logistics or equivalent
- Master the accounting mechanisms of inventory
- Planning and organizational skills
- Creation of dashboards to monitor the activity of his department
- Reading and interpretation of industrial plans
- Attention to detail, curiosity
You know how to work independently. You like rigour and perfect inventories. You intuitively master the 5S methodology.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address, mentionning references POK1-PRO-RS-190616-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.