Data analyst (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You are in charge of assisting the ERP project manager in the various aspects of his activity. You will be in charge of acquiring and organising all the central information of the company managed by the ERP system. The position is to be filled immediately according to the candidate’s availability. Full time – Permanent contract – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins)
- Establishing of a data correction work plan
- Collecting all static data for the company’s ERP system
- Entering and updating data: products (create material, short text, parameters, bill of material, product steps), and account (create vendor and customer accounts)
- Document all the constraints detected and the corrective actions implemented to gather all the data
- Categorize the data in order to make the best use of it
- Creation and implementation of data collection and validation forms
- Creation and updating of data management manuals
- Checking data consistency
- Assigning priorities to the demands of the different departments
- Issuing a data management performance monitoring table
- Analysis of existing data and search for data gaps
- Modeling and ensuring regular updates of the database
- Analyzing and popularizing the data to return the results to non data specialists.
Your profile :
- Mastery of SQL
- Mastery of excel
- Mastering statistical and datamining techniques
- Good knowledge of how an ERP works
- English and French level B2
- Knowing how to provide logical solutions
- Knowing how to follow the same project over several months
- Ability to control and self-control
- Ability to do a job without fail
- Know how to plan your time
- Work fast and well
You are methodical and organized, you know how to work independently and manage priorities. Your knowledge of production processes and logistics enables you to intelligently gather the necessary information from the various internal departments and external contacts.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address, mentionning references POK2-DIT-GD-200105-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.